Yep it is Friday and I have been basking in the pitiful 3 seconds of sun coming through the window !
I’m thinking my slave needs to give me some grooming.. Snow ploughs are getting too long
he he he he…photo bombing
so my brother is a white (but I think caramel and going very brown) shepherd. He is 11 years old and is a big dufus. He loves to eat a lot of food and make funny howling noises at nothing. He also just lies around on the grass all day and loves to drop huge meatballs on the lawn for mum to step in and get her shoes nice and chocolatey… He also has a neat trick of stealing T Bone steaks from the bbq and eating them or burying them for a week to make them nice and stinky then eating them…ewwwwww yucky Skii. Anyway we really love him, no actually mum loves him so we put up with him.. He looks possessed in this photo but he is a bit simple.. he is the photo bomber on the bottom right.. Well done Skii (what sort of stupid name is that anyway, you can’t even skii or snowboard)
what time do you serve dinner ??
how long do you have to wait for food around here… hurry up…where are you all??? get off the sofa !!! I want food.
This week has marked the first anniversary of saying goodbye to my wonderful black smoke Persian brother Mudji (Skybank Smoke Screen) Dear Mudji, mummy, daddy and most of all meeeee still miss you like it was yesterday 😦 xxxxx. Although mummy hand fed you for 10 years as you were too lazy to eat from a bowl, you were a good brother to me (except when you tried to mount me)… Love Bosco xx
Ok here it goes big orange cousin xx
Let me see if I can think off 11 random facts about me…
1. I was named after a character in a NY based tv series
2. I only eat dry food
3. My mum thinks I have gingivitis ( I call it minty freshness)
4. I love a clean kitty litter tray ( not that it encourages me to use it)
5. My sister looks like kitler
6. I drink from the kitchen sink when no one is watching
7. I think about dying my hair
8. I love playing cat Olympics through the cat door
9. I am afraid of the big bad out doors
10. My mum has no idea that I steal her hair elastics
11. My dad doesn’t know how sneaky I can be with my chocolate bombs
Answers for dinnerminz
1. Favourite music is Keith Urban or MTV top 30
2. My big brother Cougar frightens me with his 9kg fat bags
3. I have a sister cat, brother cat, brother dog, mum, dad & two furless siblings
4. I have never gone outside the front fence line – the world is too big
5. My favourite toy was a little miss sunshine that came home with me when I was a kitten
6. I miss my little big brother all the time, he left to play over the rainbow bridge a year ago on June 4. RIP Mudji xx
7. I tell people I’m 7 as 49 is just too old for a cat
8. I would like to be remembered for my good looks & charm
9. I went on a big plane trip from Tasmania to Melbourne to meet my
human parents and live here
10. I admire all the humans that protect the poor fur creatures of the world & give them a voice
11. Blog is better but I’m just a learner
Now my questions for any keen Kool cats & dogs & peeps
1. Do you prefer summer or winter ?
2. Are you a sweet tooth?
3. Do you wish you were invisible sometimes and why?
4. Favourite colour
5. Favourite TV star
6. Do you have a special talent?
7. Most embarrassing moment ?
8. Your dream destination
9. Any regrets?
10. Night owl or early riser?
11. Favourite food ?
I have no idea how to tag as I am a dumb cream exotic